Wednesday, 27 February 2008

F**KING SCARY!!!

OK screw scary manga and scary stories of skiers dying mysteriously, try sitting in your room at 1 in the morning after reading about skiers dying and having your whole room shaking!!!!

FLIPPING EARTH QUAKE IN FLIPPING SALFORD FOR FLIP SAKE, scared the utter shit out of me!

It's just plain weird, you can feel the whole house moving and hear an odd rumbling noise. It made my bum wobble in my seat almost independently. It's kinda scary, my thought went instantly to big monster shaking the house, I realise now that this is silly, but my generally language reflects a little on the freaked-outness (it's a word) of me!

To clarify it was hardly an earthquake, more likely a tremor, but still enough to shake the house (or more accurately the ground beneath the house), for about 5 seconds or so. This is also not the first tremor that's happened in the Manchester area in about 6 month, which may have attributed to the devastation to our house in August.

Argh, scary moving world!

I just read that there where other tremors reported in Manchester in 2002 so it's relatively common in a sense of the word!

No comments: