Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Favouritest Favourity Things

Purely because I've just started listening to the Soundtrack from the film (after blasting out the first second of a rage against the machine track with my door open at quarter past midnight with my parents in the next room, ooops) I've decided to make a quick list of my favourite things, which isn't something I normally do as I enjoy so many things, that it seems a bit mean to set one thing above the rest. So some sections will have a list within the list to reflect my general liking of them all equally, meaning they're in no particular order other than rememberance.

Anyway onto the listing.

Film:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
(such a wonderful sound track, idea, cast and feel to the whole thing. Love it!)


Artist (musical):
Radiohead
Jeff Buckley
Sufjan Stevens
Deftones
Ida
(Depends on my mood)

Artist (the other kind):
Mark Rothko
(I don't really know any other artists and I'm not very cultured)

Vegetable:
Potato
(mashed is best!)

Xbox Game:
Gears of War
(It's just fun and bloody)
Rainbow Six Vegas (1 & 2)
(Tactical shootery fun)

Book:
Harry Potter etc.
(I'm a loser, and don't read much)

No doubt I've forgotten to put some things down, so I may add to this, but then again I probably wont.

No comments: