Tuesday, 3 June 2008

A Little Less Conversation

As you may have noticed my posting has been somewhat lacking of late and I shall tell you why. I moved from Salford to Raynes Park on Thursday and haven't really had much of a chance to realise what's happened yet.

The title comes courtesy of 100 best selling songs of the 21st century, which I watched with Joe, Patrick, Russ and Kate on errr... some day... it's all quite confusing. But needless to say I won the bet! which was at what number would we find a song we all liked. I said 0 (knowing that I mostly dispise pop music) and this was indeed the case. I did admit to liking a few tracks, so I wasn't either lying or just being dismissive.

Anyway quick rundown of things:

I arrived at 2130 on thursday and was almost immediately wisked away to a pub where we failed to order food in time.

I then stayed up till stupid oclock with joes where he promptly fell asleep after I came back from the toilet made some comment, to which he replied "yeah" then I noted that when I have my own room we'd atleast get some sleep, I laughed, he utterly ignored me in the manor a sleeping person would.

Saturday I forget, I think we went to croyden, which was fun.

Sunday was church, then pub then someother things

Yesterday was mostly me signing up to monster, buying some stuff and then not bothering to go into wimbledon to go to the job agencies.

Today I woke at 6 (I'm annoyed by this) and will probably proceed to do as little as possible, because the weathers crap.

I don't have anything other than clothing with me, so I stole joes laptop and the first season of the west wing so I don't feel completely lost, yet I still miss my PC and 360 dearly.

well that's all the boringness I can muster for the time being.

4 comments:

TheTelf said...

Well which songs did you like?

Also, this sentence:

"I then stayed up till stupid oclock with joes where he promptly fell asleep after I came back from the toilet made some comment, to which he replied "yeah" then I noted that when I have my own room we'd atleast get some sleep, I laughed, he utterly ignored me in the manor a sleeping person would."

I have literally no idea what you're actually describing happening there.

Andy J. Wotherspoon said...

Joe gets it... but then he was there.

I stayed up till stupid oclock (ie. very late) talking with joe (because I was in his room on a camp bed because I didn't yet have a room, assumed knowledge of this which was silly of me). The thing that stopped us talking more was joes ability to fall asleep overly quickly, in this case the tme between acknowledging a question and then me making another statement.

Hope that clears things up, even if just a little.

TheTelf said...

Ah, cool - I see now. Yeah, he did the same thing when we were at uni. Occasionally he'd even fall asleep in the middle of a sentence.

And, not to labour the point, but which songs did you actually like from the list?

Andy J. Wotherspoon said...

as i said to you in person (but will reitterate for anyone else), I can't remember. I have mingled the possible songs with those of another 100 top piles of crap, so can't all very confusing.