Friday, 29 May 2009

Nope the recession has nothing to do with banks it's to do with file sharing...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8073068.stm

What a load of tosh.

Personally I tend to buy DVDs (most recently Anime series, which are both long lasting and relatively expensive), games, CDs and occasionally software (It's ridiculously expensive stuff), so I don't hugely feel like this is aimed at me in a sense, however I do feel a little urked by the fact that they are using the concept of faster broadband speeds as a bad thing and essentially an aid for file sharing.

I somehow doubt that, had we not fallen into a pit of doom where no money exists, that this would have been such a economically focused news story. The concept of file sharing has been around for years so this is hardly new(s).

Well that's what I think anyway.

No comments: