I keep wanting to do some film reviews (and there are 4 or 5 I've seen but not mentioned this year), but I also want to do them justice, and I haven't been in the mood for ages. The blogging effort has been slack this month (after only just managing to average a post a day for March), so this is a nominal effort to get myself back into the mood.
Firstly Google's contribution to April Fools.
It's not really an ask.metafilter type of question (hence the deletion), but I liked some of the discussion over the greatest inventions ever.
And, moving from an ochlocracy (my new favourite word) to a meritocracy, check out AskPhilosphers for balanced answers to all of your deep questions.
On a less serious note, a cool how-much-of-your-school-knowledge-can-you-remember set of games, in particular the periodic table one, on which I did poorly.
Also, fancy remixing the new Radiohead single? And what if programming languages were boats?
Hope that tides you through the weekend.
The Weakest Leg
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment