Sunday 30 December 2007

Goodbye 2007: BamBi Edition

As with Telf's original post, I'll probably edit and update this entry over the next few days and weeks as things come to mind.

Best film I saw at the cinema in 2007:

300

Best film I saw (for the first time) on DVD in 2007:
Pan's Labyrinth
(honourable mention: The Good Shepherd)

Best TV show that I saw for the first time in 2007:
Heroes
(honourable mention: Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip)

Best singles of the year:
Pendulum - Granite
Mark Ronson feat. Amy Winehouse - Valerie

Best albums of the year:
The Go! Team - Proof Of Youth
High Contrast - Tough Guys Don't Dance
Beastie Boys - The Mix-Up

Most annoying song of the year:
The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger

Best artist I started listening to this year:
The B-52's

Best live show I saw this year:
Stephen Lynch
(honourable mention: Ricky Gervais)

Live show I wish I'd seen this year:
Bill Bailey

Most time wasted this year:
www.facebook.com
(honourable mention: www.stumbleupon.com)

No comments: