Thursday 13 December 2007

Linky update

I've been kinda busy for a couple of days, so haven't posted anything. Which is not to say I haven't wanted to - leaving the new boy out on his own like we have is kinda cruel, but he's doing a fine job so far.

I thought, in lieu of a longer, more rambling, more interesting, post, I'd briefly put down the highlights of the last week or so of my del.icio.us links:

This is funny, and nicely context-free.

This is very sad news, though taken very well by him.

This is pretty interesting, and should probably be taken with a pinch of salt.

This is some awesome-stylish art.

This is a great web-security article. Pretty long, though.

I want to do an article about user generated content at some point, and start doing some movie reviews. But not now. For now, I must go to the quiz. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those paper sculptures are incredible, good find.

TheTelf said...

Can't take too much credit for the link, since I stolz0red it from here:

http://meish.org/2007/12/04/on-art-and-advertising/

Also, you guys suck at wishing luck - we came last in the quiz :(

Unknown said...

yeah I stopped reading at the "must go to the quiz" bit, so missed the whole need to wish you luck, anyway I don't believe in luck (what's it ever done for me?)

TheTelf said...

Remember that time a roof tile fell on your head?

Exactly.