Saturday 5 April 2008

Linkables 5/4/8

I keep wanting to do some film reviews (and there are 4 or 5 I've seen but not mentioned this year), but I also want to do them justice, and I haven't been in the mood for ages. The blogging effort has been slack this month (after only just managing to average a post a day for March), so this is a nominal effort to get myself back into the mood.

Firstly Google's contribution to April Fools.

It's not really an ask.metafilter type of question (hence the deletion), but I liked some of the discussion over the greatest inventions ever.

And, moving from an ochlocracy (my new favourite word) to a meritocracy, check out AskPhilosphers for balanced answers to all of your deep questions.

On a less serious note, a cool how-much-of-your-school-knowledge-can-you-remember set of games, in particular the periodic table one, on which I did poorly.

Also, fancy remixing the new Radiohead single? And what if programming languages were boats?

Hope that tides you through the weekend.

No comments: