Tuesday 3 February 2009

Linkables 3/2/9

I'm back from 'merica! Miraculously arrived a day or two before snow destroyed all transportation in London, so transport was as painless as could be expected when you have to sit in one position for seven hours and are woken up to eat something plastic every time you drop off to sleep. Still, not as bad as this guy had...

'Proper' updates to come this week I hope, but for now I'm easing myself back in with a cathartic links post. Oh, and in case you were wondering why I failed to review some of my favourite films from last year, Joe Loves Crappy Movies (a comic I have been remiss in not linking to before) explains it better than I ever could.

The brilliantly ranty Fuck You Penguin, and, as an antidote, some cute birds (awwww!):

(video via little.red.boat)

No comments: