Friday 28 March 2008

Linkables 28/3/8

It's sort of a cop-out, but I've had a madly tiring week or so, and need a few days to compose myself before writing something meaningful. So some more fun and games from the rest of the internet:

Remember how I was thinking about addiction. Turns out other people were too.

A fun geography-based quickfire game. Turns out I'm pretty crap at it.

Stereotypist, who's comics I do not necessarily love, answers 50 questions, an idea and execution thereof that I do love. Necessarily.

Humorous images, of a wet floor and helicopter warning, the latter from this discussion on the always excellent 'ask metafilter'.

Were you to be the kind of person who watches awesome mind-fuck series 'Lost', you may enjoy this compelling theory of what the fuck is going on. I stopped before the end, because I'm deathly afraid of teh spoilz0rs, but it's an excellent read so far. It's quite deliciously Primer-esque too. If you haven't seen Primer, watch it now. Now.

If you didn't start reading Bête de Jour back when I recommended him, I'm giving you a second chance. He's an awesome writer, and has the balls to write about some ridiculously personal stuff, such as the current saga of him and his best friend and a girl. Read his 'significant moment' posts too, if you like it, they're all great, and revealing, and refreshingly honest.

Ways to really teach someone a lesson #94: Get a mob to steal all their stuff. Seriously, how fucked up is that. It reminded me of this similar story I found a while back via post of the week.

And, to lighten the mood a little, millionaires fucking up the very simplest of things:

Not sure that first one from Dyer should be there - not exactly the easiest chance in the world. The others are pretty awesome, though.

That's all for this week, hope there's something there to keep you entertained over the weekend.

No comments: