Wednesday 9 July 2008

A word is worth one one-thousandth of a picture

I have a couple of film reviews I want to write here (one that I even got as far as starting today), but I don't feel I'd be able to do the films justice at the moment, so instead here's another whatchamacallit from Alex's blog (he's giving me some decent material at the moment). Visit Wordle, it's ace. It creates a word-picture of a website. The bigger a word is in the picture, the more frequently it has been used on the website. Here's FOTSLJW's Wordle:



I like how the word "film" dominates, especially as films are only really a small part of the gargantuan pile of bollocks we spout here. I like it though, and like the effect.

Real posts soon, I promise.

1 comment:

TheTelf said...

Looking at the words it's picked, I reckon it's only picking them off the first page of posts, rather than off the whole blog (look how big "Federer" is, when he's only been mentioned in one post.

I had a quick go, but can't get it to pick up posts further back than the bottom of the first page.